Careers at Henry Bear's Park
We're always looking for enthusiastic and fun loving folks to add to our team of professional play experts! If you are interested in making playtime your full time (or part time) job, send us a resume at email@example.com with a description of the position you are applying for, or click the links below to apply to a specific position through Indeed.com.
Current Job Openings:
|Job Title||Location||Online Application|
|Assistant Store Manager||Newton, MA||Apply Online|
|Shift Supervisor||Newton, MA||Apply Online|
|Sales Associate||Newton, MA||Apply Online|
|Sales Associate||Dedham, MA||Apply Online|
|Store Manager||Brookline, MA||Apply Online|
|Shift Supervisor||Dedham, MA||Apply Online|
Does this sound like you?
At Henry Bear's Park, we take playtime seriously. We work hard and play hard, and we're always in search of like-minded humans who share our passion for play. We are looking for folks who...
- Feel that play is for all ages
- Are friendly and helpful
- Are team players
- Like kids
- Love to play!
If this sounds like someone you know, let's talk!
A Day in the life of a Henry Bear's Park Team Member
Everyone helps out with a little bit of everything at Henry Bear's Park. A typical day's responsibilities include...
- Helping customers find the perfect gift or plaything
- Receiving and pricing products thoroughly and accurately
- Processing transfers and managing inventory levels
- Providing product and customer feedback to the buying team
- Working with team members to keep our environments safe and clean for everyone to enjoy
- Personally play testing products to make sure we know what we're talking about as play experts